Thankful This Week For:
1. Being able to still be thankful on Friday, even if I didn't write my post on "Thankful Thursday"
2. Our small group from church met Sunday afternoon at the river, we'd never been before...so fun!
3. A much needed date night with lots of talking and no movie [few things a shower, babysitter and date night can't fix]
4. Our new fence [being put up as I type]
5. Beth Moore's teachings, I've been listening while I fold laundry this week...wise women! When I'm in a funk, I try to just continuously listen to something Godly to get my mind back in a good place
6. Being invited over to our new neighbors new pool this weekend
7. E-mealz, being back in the cooking grind has never been so deliciously inexpensive [and time consuming and messy ha ha]
8. Pinterest, it's made my sometimes gloomy days a bit brighter with all it's creativity and beauty
9. A prayer I've been praying all week that I know is working--- "I want to love you more Lord"
10. White Water [water park], we have no pool in our neighborhood or backyard, but it's close enough to still keep us wet this summer