I guess first we all need to do a round of applause for being back under 200! I'm thinking the last time was nearly two years ago.
It wasn't as big of leap as week one and two, but in three weeks now I'm down 6.2 pounds. Two pounds a week is more of a loss than I originally expected. I know it's unlikely this 2 pounds a week will continue, but if it does that means in around 25 weeks I'd be down 50 pounds [my goal]. That means by the time school starts I'd be back to the weight when I got married. It keeps me motivated.
This week I fell off the band wagon a bit because I was a little lazy or otherwise occupied to write down all my points. I also was invited over for dinner last night and they served up some [amazing!] homemade fried chicken with a side of carb and another side of carb with a dessert that I may or may not have had 1.5 of. I didn't want to be rude ; )
But on the other hand, I went to a birthday dinner this week for a friend and had a burger [no bun] with a salad and ordered only water...even though all the fruity adult beverages looked amazing. We did go for dessert, who knows the points in the cake I got, but it was my "blow" points for the week. Also, instead of a heavy chocolate drink I got a coffee.
This Weeks Tips:
1. Make yourself finish a bottle of water before having a snack.
2. Get more sleep. The nights I go to bed on time, I naturally eat less for two reasons a] I'm not awake b] the next day I'm not eating because I'm sleepy
3. Go for light dressings...look it up, it's not always what you'd guess. Dip your fork instead of pouring over salad too.
4. If you're bored eating, tell yourself "do this project and then you can come back and have a snack" usually by the time I'm done with that project I forgot I was "hungry".
5. Use the "Cheat Sheets" section on your mobile WW App. I did a lot this week.
Since I started WW I've "converted" 6 others to as well. I know y'all are out there and reading this. How did you do this week? Share in the comments!